Support Staff at Main St Law
- Angela graduated from the Red Deer College Legal Assistant Diploma program in 1993.
- She worked in law offices in Red Deer and Edmonton before joining Reid Law in Drayton Valley in 2006, where she has worked ever since. She joined our Main Street Law LLP team in June 2020 in our satellite office in Drayton Valley.
- She has worked in several areas of law, including Wills and Estates, Civil Litigation, Real Estate, Corporate and Commercial. Angela is also our Drayton Valley office administrator.
- She looks forward to continuing to help serve the legal needs of the community with the Main Street Law LLP team.
- Dana’s legal career began in 1992 working for a personal injury law firm in Calgary for 6 years.
- Upon moving to Edmonton in 1999, she home-schooled her two daughters for 8 years and worked in a chiropractic clinic for 5 years.
- Feeling the call to return to her first love, Dana joined Main Street Law LLP in June 2017 and assists Kendal V.T. Power in the practice areas of General Civil Litigation, Personal Injury, and Commercial Litigation.
- She “loves working at Main Street Law with such amazing lawyers and support staff”. We love you too, Dana!
- Sharon joined Main Street Law LLP in 2021 and enjoys greeting and assisting clients as the first point of contact in reception.
- Sharon has over 20 years in hospitality, internationally and domestically. She holds a high standard of maintaining client relationships.
- Outside of work Sharon enjoys spending time with her family & dog, enjoying nature, or baking up some goodies.
- Pearl started working at Main Street Law LLP in February of 2014 as an Administrative assistant. She helps with numerous general administrative tasks.
- Pearl recently graduated from Robertson College and now provides support with Corporate Legal Services.
Laura is the Office Manager and has worked with Partner Frank DeAngelis since 1994. She oversees the accounting department and can also provide support in the practice areas of Civil Litigation, Collections, Real Estate, and commercial financing transactions.
- Marnie started her legal career at Main Street Law LLP in 2008, working with and for Firm Partner Kendal Power, focused mainly on the area of Personal Injury.
- Marnie has been in the legal field since 1998 and has previous experience in Wills and Estates, Civil and Commercial Litigation, and Corporate and Aboriginal Law.
- Outside of work, she enjoys reading, camping, hiking and biking, traveling whenever possible, reading, and spending time with family and friends.
- Before joining Main Street Law, Lisa worked as a Registered Nurse in the areas of maternity, surgical, and acute care. After a loss in her family, she stayed home to raise her children.
- Lisa has always had an interest in the legal field and joined Main Street Law LLP in 2022 for a change in career path.
- She started in the firm runner position and is now in our new location on Church Road as the first point of contact with clients in reception. She also assists with administrative tasks and does the Accounts Receivable & Retainer Management for the firm.
- Lisa really enjoys working with the team at Main Street and regularly works towards expanding her knowledge so she can better assist those around her.
- Melanie has returned to working in the legal industry after completing her education in 2018.
- In addition to legal experience, she had previously worked in construction and land development administration.
- Melanie is currently working in Real Estate and as a primary assistant to Matthew Stewart in the Litigation department at Main Street Law LLP.
- Kelsey started her career in 2013 as a receptionist in an Edmonton law firm and decided to become a Legal Assistant shortly thereafter. She graduated from college in 2014 and has been working as a Legal Assistant since then.
- Kelsey joined Main Street Law LLP in October 2017 and assists Tarryn Klapper in the practice areas of Personal Injury and General Civil Litigation.
- Before coming to work at Main Street Law in 2022, Crystal worked in the medical aesthetics industry for 10 years. Now in reception, she enjoys assisting those who call and come into the office.
- Outside of work, Crystal enjoys quadding, camping, biking, and spending time with her family.
- Shandel moved to Spruce Grove in 1997 and presently resides in Stony Plain.
- Prior to graduating from an Office Professional program at Campbell College in 2020, she taught yoga in the community and worked in the office of her family’s refrigeration business for over a decade.
- Shandel works reception at Main Street Law and enjoys the steady flow of assisting all those who call or come into the office.
- Outside of work, she enjoys spending time with her husband and dog, and exploring all nature has to offer.
- Carole graduated from Bredin College Legal Assistant Diploma Program in 2021. She completed her practicum in Wills and Estates, Criminal, Corporate, and Civil Litigation.
- She joined Main Street Law in 2022 to provide support to our various Wills and Estates lawyers and their legal assistants. She enjoys working with the staff and clients of Main Street Law.
- Sarah graduated from the Paralegal Studies program at MacEwan University in 2020.
- Shortly after graduating, she began working as a Legal Assistant at a small family law firm in Edmonton where she provided support to two lawyers and assisted with office management.
- Sarah joined Main Street Law LLP in January 2023 and assists Associate Michael Thomas in the practice areas of Wills and Estates and Corporate/Commercial.
- Emily started her role as a receptionist with Main Street Law LLP in early 2023 with over 10 years in the customer service industry doing various jobs such as theatre management, data entry & accounts receivable.
- Emily strives to provide a warm, welcoming environment for all clients who cross her path.
- In her free time Emily enjoys camping, gardening, reading & game nights with friends.
• Carey joined Main Street Law LLP in 2023 as a Receptionist in the Drayton Valley office.
• Having worked in a library setting for 17 years, Carey looks forward to applying her skills in customer service to the clients of Main Street Law.
• When not at work, Carey enthusiastically gardens and helps with her home renovations. Her family and her dog, Frank, are the lights in her life.
- Donna started with Main Street Law LLP in January of 2017. She specialized in the area of Family Law for the past 20+ years and after a brief retirement in Mexico, Donna decided to return to work in May of 2023.
- Pivoting from the area of Family Law, Donna began a new adventure in the Wills and Estates department, which she has been enjoying.
- Her hobbies include traveling, retail therapy, weightlifting, living an active and healthy lifestyle, and spending time with her parents, children, grandson, and other family and friends.
- Jennifer graduated from the Red Deer College Legal Assistant Diploma program in 2002
- She worked in law offices in Brooks, Spruce Grove, Drayton Valley, and Edmonton. She joined our Main Street Law LLP team in September 2022.
- She has worked in several areas of law, including Civil Litigation, Wills and Estates, Corporate and Commercial, and Matrimonial.
- Outside of work, Jennifer enjoys reading, sewing, gardening, and spending time with her cats, family, and friends.
- Faith began her legal career in 2011 and has since worked in various areas of law, including Family Law, Civil Litigation, Foreclosures and Collections, and Real Estate.
- Faith joined Main Street Law in February 2021 and works alongside with Patrick Hopf and Alan Dockrill. In addition to assisting her 2 lawyers, she processes all new client intake. Faith enjoys helping individuals with their legal needs and talking with clients to assist with all she can.
- Faith has lived in the Parkland County area since 2014 and has an acreage just west of Stony Plain.
- In her free time, she enjoys family time, camping, hiking and unwinding with a glass of wine.
- Laura has worked as a legal assistant for most of her career, dating back to 2000.
- She has previous work experience in the areas of Family Law, Child Welfare and Litigation. However, Laura’s primary interest lies in the Real Estate market, and thus she geared the focus of her career toward conveyancing.
- She enjoys working with people and assisting them through one of the most important transactions they have in their lives.
- In her personal time, Laura enjoys spending time with family and friends, reading a good book, and the great outdoors.
- Cora-Lynn graduated from MacEwan University with a business management diploma in 2021, then shortly after returned to school for Legal Assisting, graduating in 2022.
- She enjoys skiing and hiking outside work, but most of Cora-Lynn’s free time is spent with her family.